Friday, August 15, 2008

Slimy Insurance Ad

I'm in the market for Health Insurance. I think I'll follow the advise of that annoying infomercial guy for bathroom cleaners: Billy Mays! This is his second appearance on this blog. I think the title clearly displays my thoughts here, but here's what is even MORE annoying about this ad. Billy Mays still doesn't seem to realize usage of an indoor voice. He's very out of market, which - even if ican is a good product, seems incongruent. It looks like he's trying to combo sign / mime the ad to the viewer. A hand gesture here and there often goes unnoticed. Not in this case - it's as though he's doing semaphore.

Ratings: 1 (low) to 4 (high)
Stickiness: 2
Quality: 2
Hit/Miss: Miss
Overall: 1
Comments: Somebody stop this man. Or coach him.

No comments:

Sitemeter

Original Text Copyright 2008