Thursday, July 3, 2008

In a (sub)class all by itself - Kinoki Foot Pads



Ratings: 1 (low) to 4 (high)
Stickiness: Well, they do generate a bit of web discussion. But stickiness for intent: 1.
Quality: 1
Hit/Miss: Miss
Overall: 1 (I should have a 0 on this scale)
Comments: Laughable. LOWEST RATING POSSIBLE!!

I'll try to refrain from such craptastic product advertisements as this. However, the Kinoki Foot Pads ads are so horribly bad, I just couldn't resist. Besides being utterly ridiculous, the advertisers try to draw a parallel between the body supposedly eliminating toxins through the feet with the way trees absorb and process nutrients: from the top down. Even my neighbor's second-grader knows that trees absorb water and nutrients from their roots up. But, that's a path I don't want to spend too much time on: it's just so long, with so may problems to point out!

No comments:

Sitemeter

Original Text Copyright 2008